Who can join
Anyone! If you are interested in what we do, please join! We consist mostly of RPCVs, parents of PCVs, and Guinean Nationals.
Why join Friends of Guinea?
- Connect with a community of people who know what you’re going through.
- You will be subscribed to our member email list
- Stay up to date with periodic announcements related to FOG and Guinea
- You’ll be contributing to the aims and goals of FOG
- You’ll get our quarterly newsletter
- You’ll be invited to any special meetings, reunions or seminars
- You’ll have a vote in project funding and officer elections
- Get your name in our webpage/newsletter as a donor
You can also join the National Peace Corps Association (NPCA) through their website
Why join the National Peace Corps Association (NPCA)
- You’ll receive the Worldview magazine — quarterly news and comment about the developing world
- 3/1/61, a newsletter about the people, projects and conferences of our national network
- Great travel benefits for your group or family
- Opportunity to join the Emergency Response Network and be linked with relief organizations in times of humanitarian need
- Opportunity to become part of the NPCA’s Advocacy Network – a grassroots lobbying network supporting the Peace Corps and sustainable developmentOpportunity to join Global TeachNet, the NPCA’s global education network
- Eligibility to apply for the NPCA gold MasterCard
- Member rates for conferences and events